UPCOMING CREEKSIDE EVENTS
January 22 – Full School Day (previously Teacher Work Day)
January 23 – Spirit Day/Night at Marcos Pizza (11:00am – 10:00pm) Flyer below!
January 31 – Creekside Trivia Night (5:30-7:00pm)
February 4 – General PTA Meeting at 6:00pm in the Media Center
February 13 – Early Release Day
February 22 – Creekside Talent Show at 6:00pm at Rogers-Herr Middle School
March 4 – PTA Meeting at 5:30pm in the Media Center
March 7 – Science Night (6:00 – 8:00pm)
March 13 – Early Release Day
March 25-29 – Spring Break (NO SCHOOL)
April 1 – PTA Meeting at 5:30pm in the Media Center
April 3 – Early Release Day
April 18 – Teacher Work Day (NO SCHOOL)
April 19 – Spring Holiday (NO SCHOOL)
May 6 – PTA Meeting at 5:30pm in the Media Center
May 8 – Early Release Day
May 27 – Memorial Day (NO SCHOOL)
June 3 – PTA Meeting at 5:30pm in the Media Center
June 11 – Last Day of School!
The Creekside Elementary School calendar can be viewed by clicking here.
Are you ready to share your talent with Creekside? Creekside’s 3rd Annual Talent Show is coming Friday, February 22, 2019 and is open to all grades. Interest form and permission slip is due by Thursday, January 24th. You may either send it in with your child to the front office or email directly to Kristi Robison (email@example.com).
Below are some guidelines:
• All acts are required to audition for show
• Due to time constraints, not every act can be chosen
• Consideration will be taken to not have the same songs or too many of the same talents, so please be creative
• Only one act per person unless also participating in a classroom act
• Selected acts, music, and skits may not change from audition
• Chosen participants are required to attend the dress rehearsal
• Maximum time per act: 2 minutes
• Acts must be submitted prior to auditions for approval and music must be in good taste and appropriate for audiences of all ages. Absolutely no profanity or suggestive lyrics.
• No live animals, weapons, water, bubbles, or smoke machines
2018/2019 Creekside Corporate Sponsors!
*** If your business would like to be a Creekside Sponsor, please email Stephanie Seeds Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org ***